Important Information about event tickets:
To avoid overcrowding, and to make our events more enjoyable for everyone, you may select your preference for a starting winery when you reserve your tickets online. The number of reservation priced tickets remaining for each starting winery will be shown on the product page in the online store. This system may also introduce you to a winery you may have never stopped at before!
Please start at your assigned winery and then proceed at your own pace and in the direction most convenient for you and your party. This helps to keep traffic flowing smoothly around the wine trail, and helps to minimize check-in delays. This is also the location where you’ll pay for your tickets and pick up your wine glass and wine tasting ticket.
It is recommended that large groups place all ticket reservations under the same order to ensure they will receive the same starting point. If there are not enough tickets remaining at a starting point to accommodate your group please email the wine trail directly so alternative arrangements may be made for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although the available reserved tickets at a location my run out, our events will not sell out. Tickets will be sold at the door at each winery during the event for the at the door price.
• Event tickets for wine tasting are good for each day of the event. Feel free to spread your trip out over a few days if you can't make it to each winery in one day. Retain your wine glass and tasting ticket if you are attending more than one day.
• Event tickets may be purchased during the event weekend at the door or may be reserved pre-sale online.
• Tickets include 3 tastings at each participating winery, a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery and the gift, food or entertainment associated with that event.
• A "wine taste" refers to an one ounce taste of a particular kind of wine. An event ticket is good for 3 wine tastings at each winery. Additional tastings are extra.
• Our events are a self-guided tour, please visit our associate members for ideas on transportation, lodging, restaurants and other places to visit to while in the area.
• Please note that open container laws do apply to our wineries and we appreciate them kept inside your limo/bus, thank you!
• A wine trail map can be found here to download or contact us for a printed copy.
• Wineries that are not participating during an event or not on certain days are listed with each event.