April 22-23 and 29-30, 2017
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm and
Single weekend $25/person advance online, $30/person at wineries during event
Both weekends $40/person advance online, $45 at wineries during event
Prices include tax.
Advance ticket sales end:
Thursday, 4/20 at 9pm for Week 1, and
Thursday 4/27 at 9pm for Week 2.
* Groups should purchase tickets online in advance UNDER ONE ORDER.
Experience wine & food pairing on the Niagara Wine Trail over two weekends. Taste a different sample paired perfectly with a wine at each winery. Explore half of the trail each weekend (see below for breakdown).
Tickets include a tasting of 3 wines and one sample of cuisine at select wineries each weekend, and a commemorative wine glass from your first winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and nondrinker attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
April 22-23 Participating wineries:
- 810 Meadworks:
- Swedish meatballs paired with Sweet Devotion (our black currant mead)
- A Gust of Sun Winery Spencerport:
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards:
- Artisanal grilled cheese bites paired with our Arrowhead Red.
- Flight of Five Winery:
- Citrus Salad (Orange, Grapefruit, Pineapple) with orange poppy dressing, paired with Locktender (Gruner Veltliner) or Lock 69 wines.
- Freedom Run Winery:
- Lake Ontario Winery:
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery:
- Salamaca Winery:
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- Chocolate Butterscotch Bars served with our dry reds.
- Spring Lake Winery:
- Zucchini patties paired with our wines.
- Vizcarra Vineyards:
- Warm beer cheddar dip with crostini
April 29-30 Participating wineries:
- A Gust of Sun Winery Ransomville:
- BlackBird Cider Works:
- Black Willow Winery:
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- Pulled pork slider with Bulls Blood wine.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards:
- A variety of macaroons paired with our wines. Choose from: Mint Macaroon with 2012 Pinot Gris, Vanilla Bean with 2012 Pinot Noir Reserve, Hazelnut with 2012 Lemberger, Pistachio with 2013 Lemberger Reserve, Speculoos with Generation, Strawberry with Hennepin Pink, Chocolate with Hennepin Red.
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Antipasto Bruschette Miste served with Baco Noir.
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
- Spanish Rice (Entree) paired with Lord of the Manor or Legacy.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Romano Pizza Bread from Dicamillo Bakery Lewiston NY, paired with: Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Cabernet Franc 2012, Old Barn Red, and Semi dry Lake House Red.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate: