Pairing recipe for Harvest Festival 2019: Schwenk Wine Cellars
Paired with red or white wines.
Instructions & Ingredients:
- Grease 13 x 9 pan, layer in the bottom about 6-8 apples peeled cored and cut up in slices.
- Sprinkle on sugar, flour and apple pie spice. Mix up.
- Sprinkle on top a dry yellow cake mix covering the apples.
- Melt one stick of margarine and drizzle over the top of the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle more cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 36 to 40 minutes.
- Cool, cut up. Enjoy!