September 21-22, 2019
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
Price: $22/person advance online thru Thursday, September 19th 9pm*
$27/person at wineries during event
Price includes tax.
Designated drivers and non-drinker attendees need no tickets. All are welcome at the wineries at no additional charge.
*We highly recommend groups purchasing tickets online in advance UNDER ONE ORDER.
Groups and limos should call ahead to the wineries on your itinerary to make reservations.
Celebrate harvest season with wine and food pairing samples at each participating winery.
Tickets are valid for both days of the event and include a tasting of 3 wines with a sample of a harvest themed dish at each participating winery, and a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and nondrinker attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
- 810 Meadworks
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards
- A Gust of Sun Winery (Ransomville & Spencerport)
- BlackBird Cider Works
- Black Willow Winery
- Chateau Niagara Winery
- Freedom Run Winery
- Honeymoon Trail Winery
- Lake Ontario Winery
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery
- Liten Buffel
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars
- Salamaca Estate Winery
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Bars paired with customers’ choice of wine.
- Spring Lake Winery
- The Winery at Marjim Manor
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate
- Vizcarra Vineyards