September 21-22, 2019
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
Price: $22/person advance online thru Thursday, September 19th 9pm*
$27/person at wineries during event
Price includes tax.
Designated drivers and non-drinker attendees need no tickets. All are welcome at the wineries at no additional charge.
*We highly recommend groups purchasing tickets online in advance UNDER ONE ORDER.
Groups and limos should call ahead to the wineries on your itinerary to make reservations.
Get inspiration for your nightly meal or what to serve at your next dinner party! Enjoy a sample of a harvest themed appetizer, salad, soup, side dish, or dessert with your wine, mead, and/or cider pairing at each participating member winery.
Tickets are valid for both days of the event and include a tasting of 3 wines with a food sample at each participating winery, and a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and nondrinker attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
- 810 Meadworks: soup
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards
- A Gust of Sun Winery:dessert
- Ransomville: Handmade, caramel apple pierogis.
- BlackBird Cider Works: appetizer
- Black Willow Winery
- Chateau Niagara Winery
- Freedom Run Winery
- Honeymoon Trail Winery
- Lake Ontario Winery
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery: dessert
- Liten Buffel
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards: side dish
- Savory Pumpkin Macaroni & Cheese paired with 2013 Reserve Pinot Noir.
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars: side dish
- “Autumn Sweet Potato Salad” – Includes Sweet Potato, Cranberries, Feta Cheese, Celery, Onions, Apples and dressing. Pairs with our Pear Wine (a Gold Metal Winner!).
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars: dessert
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip & Apple Cinnamon cookies paired with a variety of wines.
- Salamaca Estate Winery
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery: soup
- Cajun Potato Soup paired with Siegfried Reserve.
- Schwenk Wine Cellars: dessert
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Bars paired with customers’ choice of wine.
- Spring Lake Winery
- The Winery at Marjim Manor
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate: side dish
- Vizcarra Vineyards: soup
- Gazpacho made from fresh tomatoes and other vegetables from the farm, served cold with a pairing of Traminette (the Traminette grape is an estate grown hybrid of the Joannes Seyve Chambourcin and Gewürztraminer grapes).