**Hallowine is always a Sold-Out event, so be ready for an extremely busy weekend at the wineries!**
NO intoxicated individuals will be served whatsoever. Please taste responsibly.
Your Guide to Enjoying Our Annual Niagara Wine Trail Murder Mystery
1. Have Fun & Be Safe! Respect all other guests & winery staff.
2. Buy Some Wine! Thank you for supporting your local wineries. Quick links to each participating Hallowine winery store.
3. Bring photo ID (no matter your age) and avoid costume MASKS during check-in, your face must be visible.
4. DO NOT LOSE your ticket OR keepsake glass. NO replacements or refunds permitted. You must begin at the starting winery selected when you purchased your ticket.
5. DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL onto any winery property, outdoors or inside – it is illegal in NY State.
6. Are you part of a large group? Be aware of group policies, different at each winery. View the group policies if there are more than 6 guests in your party.
7. Drink plenty of water & enjoy available food trucks See the food truck directory for Hallowine on the event page.
8. Find clues to the Murder Mystery at each winery. View the Niagara Wine Trail MAP OF SUSPECTS for suggested routes & the mystery background program (both coming soon).
9. Win prizes! At your last winery, turn in the suspect ballot on your ticket. All winners are drawn from completed, legible ballots that solve the murder mystery. Visit our NWT website or social media for the big reveal after Hallowine!