Pairing recipe for Harvest Festival 2019: Black Willow Winery
Paired with red or white wines.
- 3 (11 oz) cans MexiCorn (sweet corn & diced red and green peppers), drained
- 1 (7 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (6 oz) can chopped jalapeno peppers drained and liquid added to taste
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-3 bags scoop-like corn or tortilla chips
This Out-of-this-World Corn Dip (also known as Crack Corn Dip) is a crowd pleasing appetizer that has become my go-to party recipe. It’s easy to make and will always great rave reviews!
Servings 6 cups
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chips.
- Chill two hours to overnight.
- Serve with your favorite chips (we used Fritos and Tostitos) for scooping.