Play for just a day – or all summer long!
The contest runs all summer, Memorial Day through Labor Day. The more you play, the more chances to win!
As you visit the Niagara Wine Trail this summer, share the pictures you take on social media for a chance to win prizes!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Post your pictures from any of the categories below on Facebook OR Instagram
- Use the hashtag #uncorknwt. (Don’t forget to hashtag/check-in to the location also!)
- Using the hashtags gives you credit for an entry: One picture = One entry.
- See the prizes section for ways to WIN! – The more you enter, the more chances to win.
- All photos will become the property of the Niagara Wine Trail for promotional purposes.
- Pursuant to NYS Law, the minimum age to imbibe alcohol is 21. Please drink responsibly.
- Pictures that reflect inappropriate behavior will be removed from the page and the contestant disqualified.
- Make sure Instagram photos are available publicly so we can see them!
- The list of photo possibilities is listed below.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each picture you submit is an entry for a prize!
We select the 3 best pictures YOU vote for the best one.
Winner receives tickets to the next wine trail event ($25 value).
Random Drawing for a Vino Visa Passport ($40 value, good for one year of tastings at all the wineries!).
3 Grand Prizes:
Random Drawing for Event Season Pass (over $250 value each, includes tickets to all the 2019 NWT Events). Will be drawn from all entries after Labor Day.
Photograph Tips to WIN!
1. People enjoying wine. Think happy, relaxed, romantic.
2. Action shots: Toasting, Pouring, Tasting.
3. Clear, Focused, Good Lighting.
Category one: A Tasting at a winery:
- Tasting at Arrowhead Spring Vineyard
- Tasting at A Gust of Sun Ransomville
- Tasting at A Gust of Sun Spencerport
- Tasting at Black Willow Winery
- Tasting at Blackbird Cider Works
- Tasting at Chateau Niagara Winery
- Tasting at Freedom Run Winery
- Tasting at Honeymoon Trail Winery
- Tasting at Lake Ontario Winery
- Tasting at Leonard Oakes Estate Winery
- Tasting at Liten Buffel
- Tasting at Long Cliff Vineyard and Winery
- Tasting at Midnight Run Wine Cellars
- Tasting at Niagara Landing Wine Cellars
- Tasting at Salamaca Estate Winery
- Tasting at Schulze Vineyards and Winery
- Tasting at Schwenk Wine Cellars
- Tasting at Spring Lake Winery
- Tasting at Victorianbourg Wine Estate
- Tasting at Vizcarra Vineyards
- Tasting at the Winery at Marjim Manor
- Tasting at 810 Meadworks
Category two: Enjoying wine/hard cider/mead at a place of your choosing:
- Tasting from a NWT member at a Farmers Market
- Enjoying a bottle from NWT with dinner
- Enjoying a bottle from NWT on vacation
- Enjoying a bottle from NWT at sunset
- Enjoying a bottle from NWT at a family gathering
- Making something with corks from NWT members
- Picture with our Logo
- Picture with a NWT wine maker
- Picture with a NWT winery owner
- At a member winery special event (dinner, craft class, party, wedding, etc)
- At a NWT member during a wine trail festival
- Giving a bottle from the NWT as a gift
- Enjoying a bottle from the NWT with a cheese platter
- Enjoying a bottle from the Niagara Wine Trail with dessert
- Enjoying a bottle from the NWT with music
- Using our 2018 NWT Brochure
- A selfie with a winery mascot or pet
- With friends at a winery/cidery/meadery
Category three: Visiting a Partner Business
- In front of the NWT Brochure display at the Destination Niagara Falls USA office in Niagara Falls
- Tasting at Niagara Craft Spirits
- Tasting at Barker Brewing
- Tasting at Becker Brewing Company
- Enjoying a meal at Calhoon’s Pub
- Enjoying a meal at New York Beer Project
- In front of the Niagara River Region Chamber office
- In front of the Newfane Town Hall
- At Becker Farms
- At Blackman Homestead Farms
- At Lakeside Farm Market
- At LynOaken on the Ridge
- At Asa Ransom House
- At Cooke’s Creekview Bed and Breakfast
- At Green Acres on the Lake
- At Hart House Hotel
- At Historic Village Bed and Breakfast
- At Maplehurst Bed and Breakfast
- At the Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls
- At Four Points Sheraton in Niagara Falls
- At Doubletree by Hilton in Niagara Falls
- At Press Vineyard Retreat
- At Vineyard Manor House
Category Four: Dining out
- Dining at Danny Sheehan’s Steakhouse
- Dining at DeFlippo’s Restaurant
- Dining at Mariner’s Landing Restaurant
- Visiting the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute
- Dining at Shamus Restaurant
- Dining at Steak, Stone & Sushi
- Dining at the Sunset Bar and Grill
- Dining at the Wilson Boathouse Restaurant
- Dining at Zambistro
- Having coffee at Steamworks Coffee Roaster and Café
Category Five: Exploring WNY
- Shopping at D’Avolio Olive Oils, Vinegars and more
- Shopping at Lakeview Village Shoppes
- Shopping at Shoppe on Main
- Shopping at “The Warehouse” Gift Shops
- Shopping in Anchor Spirits and Wines
- Shopping at Wrights Corners Wine and Spirits
- Next to a Misty Thunder Limousine on a wine tour
- Next to an Aces limousine on a wine tour
- Next to an Advantage Limousine on a wine tour
- Next to an Amore di Vino Tour group on a wine tour
- Next to a Bedore Tour bus on a wine tour
- Next to a Giorgio’s Limousine on a wine tour
- Next to a Grand Tours/Ridge Road Express bus on a wine tour
- Next to a Metropolitan Limousine on a wine tour
- Next to a My Cowboy Transportation on a wine tour
- Next to a Status Limousine on a wine tour
- On the Free Discovery Shuttle
- Hiking, Biking or on a Boat
- With the Erie Canal
- With Lake Ontario
- With Niagara Falls