Taste of the Trail – April 25-26 and May 2-3 – (Two Weekends!)
Experience wine & food pairing on the Niagara Wine Trail over two weekends. Taste a different sample paired perfectly with a wine at each winery. Explore half of the trail each weekend (see below for breakdown).
Tickets include a tasting of 3 wines and one sample of cuisine at select wineries each weekend, and a commemorative wine glass from your first winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and nondrinker attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
* Pairings are subject to change without notice.
Week #1: April 25-26
- A Gust of Sun Winery (Ransomville):
- Bella Rose Vineyard & Winery:
- BlackBird Cider Works:
- Black Willow Winery:
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards:
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Million Dollar Dip paired with our Dry Rose’ Fizz or our sweet Thirty Mile Point Niagara
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate:
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
WEEK #2: May 2-3
- 810 Meadworks:
- A Gust of Sun Winery (Spencerport):
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards:
- Freedom Run Winery:
- Lake Ontario Winery:
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery:
- Liten Buffel:
- Salamaca Winery:
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- Vizcarra Vineyards:
Single weekend: $25/person advance online, $30/person at wineries during event
TWO weekends: $40/person advance online, $45/person at wineries during event
Prices include tax.
Advance ticket sales end:
Thursday, 4/23 at 9pm for Week 1, and
Thursday 4/30 at 9pm for Week 2.
Designated drivers and non-drinker attendees need no tickets. All are welcome at the wineries at no additional charge.
*We highly recommend groups purchasing tickets online in advance UNDER ONE ORDER.
Groups and limos should call ahead to the wineries on your itinerary to make reservations.