June 1-2, 2019
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
Price: $22/person advance online thru Thursday, May 30th 9pm*
$27/person at wineries during event
Price includes tax.
Designated drivers and non-drinker attendees need no tickets. All are welcome at the wineries at no additional charge.
*We highly recommend groups purchasing tickets online in advance UNDER ONE ORDER.
Groups and limos should call ahead to the wineries on your itinerary to make reservations.
Spend the weekend sampling wine paired with cheese. Sponsored by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese.
Tickets are valid for both days of the event and include a tasting of 3 wines and a cheese sample at each participating winery, and a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and non-drinking attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
- 810 Meadworks:
- Bergenost paired with a choice of mead.
- A Gust of Sun Winery (both locations):
- Fresh Killer Dill paired with white wines.
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards:
- Naturally Smoked Cheddar paired with Arrowhead Red.
- Black Willow Winery:
- Chastinet (Asiago Style) paired with Riesling.
- BlackBird Cider Work:
- XXX-Sharp Cheddar – White paired with dry cider.
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- Gouda paired with Chardonnay.
- Freedom Run Winery:
- XXX-Sharp White Cheddar.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- Steakhouse Onion paired with Tropical Honeymoon.
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery:
- Bergenost w/Caraway & Scallions paired with Blanc d’Orleans.
- Liten Buffel:
- Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger Cheddar paired with 2017 De la Terre, Pour la Winediva (Pinot Gris) and 2017 Pinot Noir Perfetto Vineyard.
- Long Cliff Vineyards & Winery:
- Roasted Garlic Cheddar paired with Blaufrankisch.
- Lake Ontario Winery:
- Gouda paired with Barrel Aged Chardonnay.
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Smoked Gouda paired with Baco Noir.
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- Pepperoni Cheddar paired with Riesling/Chardonnay or Hot Pepper Wine.
- Salamaca Estate Winery:
- Smoked Gouda paired with Gamay.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Champagne Cheddar paired with Chardonnay (Dry), Vidal Blanc (Semi Dry), and Thirty Mile Point (Sweet).
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- Smoked Gouda with Bacon paired with tasters choice of wine.
- Spring Lake Winery:
- Jalapeno Peppadew Cheddar paired with Chardonnay.
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
- Strawberry Chardonnay Cheddar paired with Strawberrry Dreams Forever or Lady in the Window.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate:
- Bacon Cheddar paired with Chervais and Calica wines.
- Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms:
- X-Sharp White 12 months paired with Quaker Red Rougeon.