AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
NEW! “One Glass at a Time” Mask
Wear our new mask when you visit 6 wineries
between Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
and take $1 off a bottle purchase.
Purchase online for $8
Pickup at participating winery locations
Masks available to purchase online, pickup at and redeem promotion from these 7 participating winery locations:
A Gust of Sun Winery, Black Willow Winery, Honeymoon Trail Winery, Lake Ontario Winery, Long Cliff Winery, Vizcarra Vineyards, and The Winery at Marjim Manor.
AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP STARTING NOVEMBER 1ST
Niagara Wine Trail USA
HERITAGE – PRIDE – TRADITION
– OUR WINERIES ARE OPEN –
Tastings are allowed in NYS. Contact your local wineries and check their social media pages for the most up-to-date information.
Thank you for your support of our small, family businesses.
Stay safe and healthy.
– Per NYS law, these special rules are in place –
• All patrons are required to wear masks when standing.
• Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
• All wine consumption must take place seated.
• All wine consumed on premise must be accompanied by a food order.
• Social distancing is required when standing.
• Tables and chairs must remain a minimum of 6 feet apart. Do not move tables or chairs.
Here are some winery guidelines which are helping us manage Covid-19 rules:
• Reservations are required for all groups of 6 or more
• Some wineries are not accepting large groups and others are allowing large groups to split up to meet seating requirements.
• For wineries that allow groups to split, groups that split into separate tables should stay at their tables.
• Contact wineries directly with questions.
– HAND SANITIZER REFILL LOCATIONS –
A Gust of Sun Ransomville, Arrowhead Spring Vineyards, Becker Farms at Vizcarra Vineyards, Freedom Run, Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards, Midnight Run Wine Cellars, Niagara Craft Spirits, Schulze Vineyards & Winery.
Please be considerate of others and limit your free hand sanitizer to 6 oz per person per day.
(This means that you should refrain from collecting hand sanitizer from more than one location).
Our Member Wineries
Each winery on the trail offers a diverse selection of traditional vinifera style, native, late harvest and ice wines, as well as unique styles such as award-winning fruit wines, meads and ciders. There is something to please the palate of everyone along the Niagara Wine Trail, USA from the novice to the most discerning wine connoisseur.
Taste Wine, Mead and Cider at Family-Owned Wineries All Year Long
Located minutes from Niagara Falls, New York and just a short drive from the cities of Buffalo and Rochester. The Niagara Wine Trail USA is regarded as a new up-and-coming region, but the art and science of grape growing and winemaking has been in our area for many years. Our wineries are open year-round for wine tasting. Trail and winery events are a fun way to experience the wine trail. Tickets may be purchased in advance online, or at our participating wineries during some events.
Keep scrolling for our upcoming Trail events!