COVID-19 restrictions: GROUPS MUST READ
- All patrons are required to wear masks when standing.
- Reservations are required for all groups of 6 or more.
- Each patron must purchase a food item.
- Social distancing is required when standing.
- Tables and chairs must remain 6′ apart. Do not move tables or chairs.
- Some wineries are not accepting large groups and others are allowing large groups to split up to meet seating requirements.
- Contact wineries directly with questions.
All visiting patrons and groups should review the Visiting Policy chart and contact the individual wineries for more details and guidelines.
Enjoy the wineries all year long
Familiarize yourself with each winery’s individual policies to ensure your trip is an excellent and memorable one.
A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival.
The wine trail does not provide or arrange transportation. A list of recommended businesses are provided for your convenience.