Accessibility Statement for Niagara Wine Trail, USA
Niagara Wine Trail USA is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Niagara Wine Trail USA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Niagara Wine Trail, USA:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Niagara Wine Trail, USA is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Niagara Wine Trail, USA. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Niagara Wine Trail, USA:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: PO Box 365, Lockport NY 14095
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Niagara Wine Trail, USA relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Niagara Wine Trail, USA, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Niagara Wine Trail, USA:
- : Uploaded images may not have text alternatives or PDF documents are not compliant. because Some images may not have been updated yet to have proper text alternatives. PDF documents are currently being revised so that they are compliant. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
- Use of map: The map may not be compliant because It is derived from a third party website. We are continually looking for a better means of displaying the wine trail map on the website for all users to enjoy that is within compliance. Please email us at email@example.com if you encounter an issue so we may assist.
Niagara Wine Trail USA assessed the accessibility of Niagara Wine Trail, USA by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 1 January 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.