February 9-10, and 16-17, 2019
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
Price: $22/person advance online (advance price ends February 7, 2019 at 9pm)
$27/person at wineries during event
Price includes tax.
Designated drivers and non-drinker attendees need no tickets. All are welcome at the wineries at no additional charge.
*We highly recommend groups purchasing tickets online in advance UNDER ONE ORDER.
Groups and limos should call ahead to the wineries on your itinerary to make reservations.
**Tickets are Valid both Weekends!**
Spend the weekend with your sweetheart or friends tasting wine, mead, and cider paired with chocolate and other dessert samples from chocolatiers and specialty bake shops.
Tickets are valid for all four days of the event and include a tasting of 3 wines and a sample dessert at each participating winery, and a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival.
- 810 Meadworks:
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards:
- A mouthwatering Milk Chocolate Lindt Truffle to pair perfectly with a dry red wine – try it in your tasting flight with our Arrowhead Red!
- A Gust of Sun Winery (Ransomville & Spencerport locations):
- Enjoy a unique piece of Belgian chocolate bark designed to pair with each wine chosen in your trio of tastings.
- BlackBird Cider Works:
- Black Willow Winery:
- Pair your tastings with any one of our BWW Barks: Bacon Brittle, Cashew Crack, Dark Spicy Pumpkin Seed Bark, Dark Orange Ginger Bark, Salted Toffee Pretzel Bark, and Potato Chip Bark.
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- Freedom Run Winery:
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- A perfect pairing! Sample cheesecake with a tasting of our Chocolate Covered Cherry wine.
- Lake Ontario Winery:
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery:
- Try a Double Chocolate Cherry cookie with either our Vinho Tesouro or 2015 Meritage wines!
- Liten Buffel:
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards:
- Decadent Baklava Morsels, layered with finely chopped walnuts & drenched in honey paired with our champagne-style sparkling wine, Bright Stars. The perfect treat for a romantic weekend!
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Warm and savory! Try the Baco Noir paired with our Chocolate Chili.
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- Two different pairings of Lindt truffles with Rosebud wines: Dark Chocolate paired with Raspberry Rosebud and Carmel truffle paired with Pina Colada Rosebud.
- Salamaca Winery:
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- Grape Jelly Bars made with our Dry Concord Wine Jelly and paired with our Dry Concord.
- Spring Lake Winery:
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate:
- Come celebrate love and indulge in a delicately decadent deconstructed croque-en-bouche that is sure to make your mouth water and set your heart aflame. What is Croque-en-bouche you may ask? It is a wonderfully tasty French pastry traditionally served at weddings. Its light creamy center enrobed in pate a choux is the ultimate pairing with Victorianbourg’s sumptuous Chocolate Obsession or Chocolate Flirtation. Chocolate Obsession is a luscious sweet red wine that tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry while Chocolate Flirtation is a seductive sweet white wine that tastes just like a chocolate covered cherry. So come to Victorianbourg and let us toast to love as we revel in the delicious delight of this dessert and wine pairing!
- Vizcarra Vineyards:
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
- Taste traditional and fruit wines paired with Nando’s Italian Pizzelles. Several flavors of pizzelles available to choose from with your pairings.