November 9-11, 2019
Hours: Saturday, Sunday & Monday until 5pm.
**Please check winery websites for opening hours**
Winery open hours vary, opening either at 10am or 12pm on Saturday.
Price: Each winery will have different charges for tastings.
There are no tickets sold for this event.
The annual wine trail fundraising event to benefit food banks, food pantries and charities. Each winery accepts either a monetary donation or a non-perishable donation in exchange for tastings this weekend.
The wine trail does not provide transportation. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and nondrinker attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
Participating wineries (Sponsored Charities and Tasting Fees may be subject to change):
- 810 Meadworks:
- All tasting fees will be donated to Hospice of Orleans. Or, donate one non-perishable, non-expired food item in exchange for one taste of mead. Food items will be donated to Calvary Cupboard Food Pantry in Medina (specific needs include pasta, jelly, cereal, canned vegetables).
- A Gust of Sun Winery:
- A portion of our tasting fees will be donated to the WNY Heroes organization. Or, donate one non-perishable, non-expired food item in exchange for one taste of wine. Food items will be donated to a local food bank.
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards:
- All tasting fees will be donated to Western New York Land Conservancy.
- BlackBird Cider Works:
- PB & J Drive: donate a jar of each and receive 3 hard cider tastings. Donations for the Buffalo Pug & Small Breed Rescue, Inc. will also be accepted at the cidery.
- Black Willow Winery:
- Tasting fees will be donated to the Kristina Bordeleau Benefit Fund (“Go fund Me” for mom of 2 little girls dealing with stage 4 cancer).
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- All tasting fees will be donated to the Barker Food Pantry. Canned goods will be accepted for the pantry as well.
- Freedom Run Winery:
- Tasting fees will benefit Lockport Meals on Wheels.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- Wine and cheese tasting fee donations will go to Roswell and Lockport Care Network. Lots of wine specials this weekend so stock up on your favorite Honeymoon Trail Wines! A portion of sales will be donated.
- Special Feature: Black Button Distillery will be doing tastings of Bourbon, Gin and Moonshine.
- Serving Chicken and Biscuits, Taco in a Bag and various Baked Goods all weekend.
- Lake Ontario Winery:
- Tasting fees will be donated to Crohns and Colitis Foundation.
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery:
- Tasting fees will benefit Food Link.
- Liten Buffel:
- All tasting fees will be donated to the Patrick Rudd Project.
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards:
- Collecting canned goods or cash donations towards turkeys for the Food Pantry / Care Givers Ministry at Immaculate Conception Church of Ransomville. Also accepting donations of bags of dog food towards Mario’s Pet Food Pantry. Guests will receive one free taste for each can (up to four per guest) and 4 free tastes for each bag of dog food. All donation items must have an expiration date of 2020 or later.
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Tasting fees will be donated to Lakeview Animal Sanctuary located in Sanborn, NY.
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- Accepting jars of Peanut Butter and Jelly for the PB & J food drive.
- A portion of all monetary donations will be donated to a local charity.
- Salamaca Estate Winery:
- Tasting fees will be donated to Fancher Hulbert Murray Fire Company and EMS.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Donations will be to the Newfane Community Food Pantry as follows: $4.00 or 4 or more nonperishable items for 4 tastes.
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- All tasting fees will be donated to the Carlton Fire Company.
- Spring Lake Winery:
- Proceeds from tastings will go to Roswell Park for the Leukemia Division.
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
- Trade (1) one taste per jar of Peanut Butter or Jelly for the PB & J food drive. All cash donations will be used to purchase peanut butter and jelly for the food drive.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate:
- For each non-perishable food item donated your tasting fee will be reduced by $1 off per item brought. 5 or more food items brought will earn a free tasting. All items donated will benefit the Wilson Community Food Pantry at St. Brendan-on-the-Lake Church, Wilson NY.
- Vizcarra Vineyards:
- Tasting fees donated to the Gasport Zion Lutheran Church food bank.